Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, or Matt and Melissa, the only readers of my blog, I have two Huge announcements:

1. I have found my political family at the Cato Institute, through John Stossel of 20/20, the only intelligent reporter I have ever heard or known of. I am, apparently, a market liberal. That's what the Cato people call themselves. Go to their website and read
http://www.cato.org/about.php

Seriously, I went through their articles, and couldn't disagree with any. Yes, Obama proposes socialized medicine. Yes, McCain's health care plan would actually help people get insurance.

2. I am leaving Monday to drive Grandma's car to Utah. I will be in Utah on Wednesday night, and I'll fly back to Georgia on the following Monday. Arrange your calendars accordingly.

5 comments:

Melissa Smith said...

Whoa Wait. What monday?? YEAHHHH!
we will have something super awesome. Are you staying here? We would love to have you!!

Matt "The Bull" said...

man i didn't find out about this until today.
lets rock.

and I like john stossel too. when he gives a report I feel like he's telling me a bed time story.

Melissa Smith said...

Hey where did you GO???

Matt "The Bull" said...

stale blog warnnning

Melissa Smith said...

Hey HELLO. YOU MADE A COMMITMENT WHEN YOU STARTED THIS BLOG. I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU. are you coming out for the wedding??